From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of A.J. Maas
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 1999 1:06 PM
To: Glen Wallace
Cc: Metastock-List
Subject: Re: Off topic: Computer security and Internet Explorer

Thanks Glen, for bringing it to the (List's) surface in the first place + so
quickly as well.
I would have received the security update notification, but
still..................thanks.

And, this next is actualy addressed/info to/for all listees/listmembers:

Have you all noticed the subscribtion-information that was printed at the
bottom part of the Security Bulletin?

If not, here goes (partly) :

For  more  information on  the  Microsoft  Security Notification  Service
please visit http://www.microsoft.com/security/services/bulletin.asp
For security-related information  about Microsoft products, please  visit
the
Microsoft Security Advisor web site at http://www.microsoft.com/security

Thus, to subscribe to this excellent free Microsoft Security Notification
Service,
go to
http://www.microsoft.com/security/services/subscribe.asp

Regards,
Ton Maas
ms-irb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dismiss the ".nospam" bit (including the dot) when replying and
note the new address change. Also for my Homepage
http://home.planet.nl/~anthmaas

© 1999 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Terms of Use.
Some Mail-lists:

CryptoAPI
Cryptography using the Microsoft Cryptographic API
http://www.lsoft.com/scripts/wl.exe?SL1=CryptoAPI&H=DISCUSS.MICROSOFT.COM

Some Newsgroups:

comp.security.announce
Security technology announcements