RE: off topic :re/sick

Wayne and Everyone else who wrote:

Thanks for your kind wishes.  I'm starting to feel better now.  Saw an ER
Doc friend today and she told me I had a virus and NOT food poisoning.  They
were inundated 2.5 weeks ago.  It lasts up to 6 days, which is where I'm at
today.  All I can say is, it is one bad bug.  If my better half wasn't an IC
nurse (actually she's COO of a major medical center now and the doctors work
for her which is another story) I would have been at the ER as well.

Anyway, we're on the road to recovery.  It has been a horrible week and I'm
not just talking about today's move down. <G>

Guy