Re: TAS

TAS has predefined (OHLCV+Date) arrays that will filled with data records
from input list tickers (à-la-Quote Plus).

On the other hand, the language has provisions for reading ASCII and Dbase
(ticker eg) files + appropriate instructions for loading any ticker(s) data
into user defined arrays.

Last there is a #INDEX "pound command" that will load the pre-defined
'index' array with price data from the index specified (#INDEX defaults to
a program setup value, which can be overidden by the script header).

There is (almost) no comparative analysis obstacle with this provision.

Alain