CompuServe Download Problems - do I need a new provider??

Has anybody else had problems downloading futures data from CompuServe the
last 2 days?  I've used these guys for years and they just died.  No notice
of any problems.  I've written CompuServe technical support but no answer
yet.

If I need to change providers, who has something good to say about theirs?

I've already tried Prophet and it didn't work.  Worked only every other day
or so.

Thanks

Guy