Re: Breakout System

Walter

I am curious about how you are applying John Sweeney's Ideas to Spread
Trading.  I use his ideas of MAE for my initial stop orders and I am
looking at how to incorporate MFE into my exit strategies.  To get those
figures I look at a number of contracts for each commodity I trade to
arrive at a figure for that market.  What is the corresponding mechanism
in a spread trade?  Do you calculate MFE for both contracts you are
looking at?  Do you only trade calendar spreads of the same commodity?
You piqued my curiosity ;)

--
Bob Garrity __________________________ phone: 650 569-5334
Manager, Cable Operations ______________ fax: 650 569-5549