Re: CCI Spike

> ELWAVE has always looked interesting, But ... I've just never been a
> "waver".
> I guess you're  either a "waver" or an "averager".

Actually, I am not.  I have not heard of Elliot Waves until a few
months ago when I was introduced to Advanced Get.  I did deeper
and found ELWAVE.   And I am not a convert.

> I guess that I've been focused on very short term for entry and
> exits and intermediate term moving averages for trends.

I would be interested to find out what tools do you use to do that?

FOO
Foo Say How where when who why
Singapura - the Lion City