From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Walter Lake
Sent: Monday, June 28, 1999 7:51 AM
To: Metastock bulletin board
Subject: Jurik's book

Hi Bob

I should have asked you whether you were using eod data or tick/real-time
data. I just naturally assumed that you were more interested in slower speed
data.

If your interest is high speed data, you might want to look at "Financial
Markets Tick By Tick" edited by Pierre Lequeux. It deals with serious number
crunching and statistics. I made a little cardboard mask to cover up the
fully disclosed math <G>.

This is definitely a go to Chapters and read it book. Lots of rigor here.

Seriously, many of the ideas are useful for slower speed data and I
definitely understand the statistics (that I use in Excel and though that I
understood) a lot better now.

I suppose that sooner or later I'm going to get dragged into using tick
data.

Best regards

Walter