Re: Online-Brokers and Stockdata vendors

Detlev,

www.datek.com : Excellent to trade but be prepared to go hell to get your
money out (lately they have improved). I believe many of the online brokers
send you on a rollercoaster when you want to withdraw some funds. Other than
that I believe datek is good.

www.quote.com One of the BEST.

Rajesh