Online-Brokers and Stockdata vendors

List,
I am looking for a online-broker for trading US-futures and -stocks,
which is accepting
Non-US Residents as customers, reliable on easy terms and within easy
reach.
Any specific experience with Chadwick for futures and / or Webmaster for
stocks?

Same request about US-Stockdata vendors.
Because I am not a computer expert I am looking here too for an reliable
datasource for
easy updating eod MetaStock files. Has anybody experience with Worden
Bros. / TC
2000 ?
>From my site, I am using since over two years Pinnacle Data for futures
eod data, and I
think highly of this company.

Currently I am still working with MS 5.11, I will change later this year
to version 6.x. Will
I have to expect difficulties to convert my indicators, systems, scans
etc. to the new
version ?
Thanx for sharing your experience to me and good trading at all

Detlev