Re: Books/web sites

Greetings all:

My latest discovery is that you can browse the catalogs of most major
libraries in the country, even some universities, via the internet.

Once you find the trading books you want to check out, go to your local
library and put in for an interlibrary loan.  It's the best deal around for
checking many trading books that may or may not be worth keeping on the
shelf.  You may also be surprised that many of the big city libraries have
some recent editions of the top names, such as Tushars book (which I have
recently requested and am looking forward to reading) and many others.

Happy hunting,

KM