Re: Faster MS Win 6.5 Explorations Using Cache???

> The system here doesn't usualy jump from signal to signal (that) so soon, but the latest positive
> signal for the Dow Indu has already been reversed to negative:
> Dow Indu -990524 -Negative
>                    990617 -Positive
>                    990622 -Negative
> (from this, either it is building up strength for a powerfull break(to the upside), or it was a weak
> and to (soon) premature break to the upside (and for the moment)..........

The above stems from my previous mail, sent yesterday (06/24/1999).
Later that night also a change to Negative was signalled for the Dow Utils, which index
was Positive (ever) since 04/13/1999. Thus:

Dow Utils -990413 -Positive
                   990624 -Negative

(see also the Diamonds - DowUtils.gif mail send tonight).

Guy, all the best with (+ for) your kid.

Regards,
Ton Maas
ms-irb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dismiss the ".nospam" bit (including the dot) when replying.