RE: Faster MS Win 6.5 Explorations Using Cache???

Can anyone say if running MetaStock 6.5 on a Pentium 3 is appreciably faster
than running it on a Pentium 2, particularly with respect to explorations,
and bringing up complex templates.

One template I bring up, a single template with about four inner windows,
believe it or not, takes well over a minute to 'apply' for any particular
stock.  And this is running on a 350 MHz PII.  Seems absurd.

I'm going to be buying another system, and am wondering if I should spend
the extra money, which I will be happy to do for quicker responses from
MetaStock.

Thanks,
Nicholas