RE: Sharing connections

If you already use W98 the update is available and can be ordered directly
from Microsoft.  I received mine a couple of days ago but haven't installed
it yet and therefore cannot comment on the share connection capability that
is a part of this upgrade/bugfix???

http://www.microsoft.com/windows98/highlights/windows98se.asp