Cacheman Results

<x-html><html>
Pentium II with 64MB RAM and Win98 with cacheman set on
'poweruser':<br>
Existing setup:<br>
OT signals 29:03 min. Downloader convert 9:46 min. MACD Exploration 7:14
min.<br>
Cacheman:<br>
OT Signals 28:24 min. Downloader Convert 9:54 min. MACD Exploration 7:12
min.<br>
Hardly rocket fuel &lt;g&gt;<br>
George.</font><br>
</x-html>From ???@??? Sat Jun 19 15:00:01 1999