RE: Surprise turnaround

JimG

We're still long and hanging on for the ride.  You know the market's about
to crap out because I'm getting more comfortable with our long positions.
That's always a great sign that the bottom will fall out shortly. :)

For someone who always sees the 'dark side' (took my nine year old to Star
Wars, Episode I), I have always had a problem working with these bull moves.
I've now come to term with the philosophy that says, "In a bull market, the
market will somehow find a way to take negative news and neutralize it, and
take neutral news and make it positive.  Positive news will take care of
itself."

Of course, in a long term bear market, the opposite applies. :)

Regards

Guy