Re: MSLAYOUT folder

On Sat, 12 Jun 1999 20:47:25 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>In order to get the Downloader to update properly, I
>had to move all my data subfolders from
> c:\mspro\xdata\data1. What change can I make in a in
>some config file so that all the layout files will be
>pointing to the right files. (Please don't tell me to
>redo all the layouts.)

Sad to say, once I did what you did, and had to use a hex editor, or a
powerful ASCII?Hex editor like UltraEdit http://www.ultraedit.com/ to
change the path statement in every file.  Argh @#$!

If you "view" the file, you will see the old path statement in there,
Just change one, test the layout, if it works, change them all.

Never again. Equis should allow you to change the path statements in
their utility.

-= Chris ß =-
Using MetaStock/FastTrack/FastRUBE/FastTools/EZPnF/TC2000