Re: Weekly Pick

Hi Mr. Greening,

    Being relatively new to the metastock list (I'm considering moving
from Omega's Supercharts 4.0 to Metastock's EOD), this is only the
first opportunity I have had to read your work.  I must say that you
appear to have a very methodical approach to your trading/investing.
Having said that, I was wondering if you would be so kind as to forward
me the two charts (SCH & CTI) you previously referenced below.  As for
your position in MSFT, have you commented previously on the "potential"
Head & Shoulders top that is forming so nicely on the weekly chart?  If
so, do you have any current thoughts on the aforementioned bearish
pattern sir?  Finally, how long have you been using Metastock and would
you personally recommend the EOD version?

Thank you in advance,

Betty