Re: Excel library websites?

Excel Links Excel Links
----------------

<../index.html>
Excel page
Developer tip archives
Excel FAQs
Excel files
Excel newsgroups
Excel mailing lists
Excel links
Macro virus information
Excel 2000 Watch
Easter eggs Excel on the Web

This document contains links to other WWW sites that contain Excel-related material. The links are grouped into three categories:
* <#ms>Information from Microsoft * * <#general>General Excel information and files * * <#vendors>Third-party vendors and shareware *

List your site here

If you would like to have your Excel-related site listed here, let me know.

Information From Microsoft
* Microsoft Excel for Windows Home Page. Excel's official home page. * * &FR=0&M=S&"">Excel FAQS Covers Excel 5, 95, and 97 *

* Excel 97 Object Model For VBA programmers * * Microsoft Knowledge Base Access the latest information about Excel, searchable by keywords. This is an excellent resource. * * Microsoft Office 97 Resource Kit A complete book, accessible online. * * Office 97 Visual Basic Programmer's Guide A complete book, accessible online. * * Office Developer Forum (Excel) Information for developers * * &FR=0&M=S&">Drivers and Downloads For all versions of Excel * * Distributing Excel 97 Solutions Good information for developers. Also covers Word and PowerPoint. * * Excel Training Information Application Development Using Microsoft Excel for Windows 95 With Visual Basic for Applications. *

General Excel Information and Files
* Alan's Excel Goodies Tips and files from Alan Barasch. * * Anthony's VBA Page VBA examples, mostly statistical * * Baarns Publishing A commercial site, with lots of useful (and free) tools * * Beyond Technology Development Corp. Developer tips and examples * * Rob Bruce Rob's Excel Pages * * Business Modeling Solutions Ltd. -- Highly Recommended! Stephen Bullen's site contains great examples of various Excel programming and charting techniques. * * Charting in Excel. Some interesting charting examples by Ed Ferrero. * * Excel downloads