Re: prophetdirect data problem

In message <004701bea3f6$c384dfa0$275d4ad1@xxxxxx>, Tracy
Mickley <tmickley@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
>    Just signed up for a trial of prophetdirect data. The Equis downloader
>    procedure they have on their website doesn't work on the 6.52ver
>    downloader. Equis says their use of the DialData tab in downloader
>    was 'busted' by a recent change. My three calls to tech support at
>    prophetdirect did not get a return call (mine was mid afternoon on a Friday,
>    frankly I was surprised anyone even answered the phone). Anyone else have
>    the fix for this yet so I can try it out this weekend?
>
>    2nd (hey, a 2 parter!)
>    I've been exporting TC2000 data to metastock for selected stocks. Ultimately
>    I want to be able to use the MS Explorer function the same way I'm using the
>    scan function in TC2000. Any suggestions? I can't believe I'll have to manually
>    setup multiple directories and stock lists in MS. How do I get around this?
>
>    Thanks for any help...

I have got this to work by accident. I was having installation problems
and in the course of re-installation, I think I copied some old setup
files (including prophetdirect) into the new directory. Hey Presto!
There were two tabs - dial data and Reuters.

Can someone else confirm this? Also has anyone else noticed that the
change doesn't seem to affect the Reuters tab?

--
Robert Wilcock