Re: prophetdirect data problem

Tracy
Prophetdirect data will not work with MS 6.52. There is a warning at the
Prophetdirect website about not using their service if you have 6.52.

You have to set up multiple directories in MS. I think the limit is 1200
issues per. I have 2 directories and  about 40 subdirectories. They are
sorted by industry group. If I didn't need the ind.grps I could do the
whole thing with one directory. MS Explorer can scan ALL your
directories at the same time.

Wm