From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Al Taglavore
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 1999 11:26 PM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Data providers - Primate SW

I use Primate for my data vendor.  I have only one (that I am aware of)
issue with zero volume.  I do have some four stocks that regularly will not
get updated.  I find their service good, the validity of the data
acceptable, the support ascerbic.  The only reason I have not ventured to
another is that I read posts of people having much more trouble than I have
with Primate.  If I had a friend ask me about the  company as a vendor, I
could not enthusiastically recommend them.

Al Taglavore