Software recommendations from Ton

Ton,
Thanks for your continued recommendations in the
software productivity area.
  Have you run across a program for running
keyboard/mouse macros in Win98?
  WSH and/or VB script seem to be overkill. But I have
not been able to find anything equivalent to the old
DOS batch language to automate tasks in Windows, e.g.,
  in MetaStock 5.0 onwards, we still have no
capability of running Autorun macros or any macros for
that matter.
   TweakAll looks interesting, but it is probably a
beta program, since you have to download another file
with a Control Panel Bug fix.