Data providers - Primate SW

Anyone using Primate SW for data? Anyone else getting data
with zero volume and bad O/H/L/C on some days for some
symbols? 4/13 was a particularly bad day, but it has been
happening randomly since the beginning of the year. Has anyone
gotten a reasonable answer from Primate about if/when it will
be fixed? I've been told it was fixed once and after going through
and deleting all data from the first bad day forward for all of my
symbols I redownloaded and still got bad data.

Thanks for any feedback.