Re: Database maintenance

You might also want to look at "MetaCareBase", a formerly
commercial product, but now a free goodie. I use it to import ASCII
data of all sorts, but it has fascinating capabilities for database
maintenance, sorting and grouping of files, purging outdated files,
a simple fundamentals "sneaker" database etc pp. It can even
calculate indices to your personal gusto.

Have a look at: www.invest-tools.com in the download area. Don't
get distracted by the german site. The manual is in english.

Regards,

Andreas

> At 09:31 3/05/99 -0400, Robert Duplain wrote:
> I'm looking for a simple and rapid way to clean my Metastock database.

Andreas Grau aka agrau@xxxxxxxx - Telefon 06196-961-766
debis Systemhaus Industrie GmbH - PB Chemie/Pharma/Nahrung