Re: Database maintenance & update to MS 6.52 eod.

Andreas:

There is a link at this site that led to the Equis web site. Here is
something of interest on the succesive update patches to MS eod all called
MS6.52:

                         Msw652a.exe

                         This patch will upgrade anyone with MetaStock for
Windows 95 & NT End-of-Day version 6.52, if you used the patch dated
1/22/99 to update your version 6.5, or installed MetaStock for Windows 95 &
NT End-of-Day version 6.52 from a new version 6.52 CD-ROM. If you used an
earlier dated patch to update from version 6.5 to version 6.52, you should
reinstall version 6.5 and utilize the full patch. This patch contains fixes
for the "Date requested is after the last date in the data" error when
opening charts. This patch also corrects a problem in The DownLoader for
Windows 95 & NT "Traverse Destination Folders" during conversions as well
as the conversion of intra-day data files.  (dated 2/26/99, 832 kb)

If there was a notice posted to the listserver, I missed it. If  everyone
else has it, I apologise for cluttering up this listserver.

Lionel Issen