Re: How to check emails for virus?

-----Original Message-----
From: Walter Lake <wlake@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Metastock bulletin board <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, May 12, 1999 10:40 AM
Subject: How to check emails for virus?

>Gee WFN ... you must be psychic knowing what I was thinking.
>
>(Duh, hey look at them fireworks, man, ain't dat cool.  I like these
>better'n the graphics Harley used to send out!)
>
>=========
Walter,

Actually, I just noticed it by looking.  I wasn't warned by the virus
program.  I saw Steffans post, read it, then noticed another post titled the
same by the same author.  Clicked on it and saw the Happy99 attachment.

I just deleted it and that's when I put the warning out to the group.
That's why I claimed to be the first.  I sent the warning out at 2:21 a.m.
CST on May 11th.  I didn't see anymore warnings come in until a civil hour
of the morning.  Ah, the blessings of insomnia.

Trade well...

Bill N.
Milwaukee, WI  USA