Automating Certain MetaStock Tasks -- LIKE APPLYING SEVERAL TEMPLATES!!!!

Could you (or someone?) suggest a way (or program) to accomplish the
following?.....

For a given stock (and many others), I want to apply six (6) different
MetaStock templates I've set up.  To accomplish this at present, I have been
going through the 'Apply Template' route from right-click-the-mouse menu on
a chart.  I have to repeat that six times for any particular stock.  This
process is getting old quick.

Each template contains a different set of indicators that I want to look
over for any given stock -- stuff like MACD, StochRSI, etc.  I may even add
a few more templates.

Is there an easier way?   God, I hope so.

One way I was thinking of would be to use some macro program (or 'script'
program), and then just hit a designated 'hot key,' and all those templates
would rapidly and automatically be applied.  Presto.

What would really, really be super would be for MetaStock to just allow for
the automatic application of a bunch of such templates, each screen
automatically having the exact same time interval across the bottom....

Well, any and every recommendation from you folks is welcome.

Please take a minute to help out.