Re: Some indicators should work....

Nicholas,

Instead of asking someone who doesn't have any confidence in indicators and
 believes:

"traders spend much too much time creating indicators. None of these
indicators in the long run will give you more than a 50:50 chance at making
money."

Shouldn't you concentrate on traders that have had success with indicators
and ask the them what they are using?  Generalizations, like the above
quote, are often, rationalizations for individuals that are incapable of
applying indicators properly.

Steve Karnish
CCT