RE: Some indicators should work....

By "creating" these indicators I learn about the markets.  When I create
them on my own I learn more about the indicators and how they work in
different markets.  Markets and "rules" (for lack of a better word)  change
and in today's markets they change very quickly. I use this as a learning
experience and not a money loosing experience hopefully.  We keep reading
books to educate ourselves why can we not "read" new indicators.