Re: excel-r.s.i.

Dear Onno,
as far as I know the files are clean, I do use them every day, and I check my
HDs with a good anti-virus, I know the problem and for this reason I've sent
few indicators to Walter Lake sometime ago, you may try to ask him if he has
had any problem.
Best regards
G.G.

--
--End--

Potential Company Mergers:

     3M, J.C. Penney and Canadian Opera Company: New company will be called
     3 Penney Opera.
                    ;-)