Re: Weekly Stochastic and Momentum on Daily chart

Hi Claud,

On some charts I also get a Division by Zero message.  I'll look into it, but
more important to me at the moment is do you find the indicators to be
accurate?   Or better yet, have you found any inaccuracies?

*Division by zero:*  A formula is dividing a value by zero.  For example,  the
formula "(ref(close,-1)-open)/(high-low)" will produce a division by zero error
if the high and low are equal. [Equis]

Thanks,
Ken

BTW, I just noticed that I left an unecessary =1 in the LLow variable.  Just
delete it if you want.

LLow:=(ValueWhen(1,sw>0,
       Ref(LowestSince(5,sw>0    "=1"     ,L),-1)));
--
mailto:wander@xxxxxxxx