Re: "Not all records in date range were read."

I think it was last year when I had the problem, so I can't say for sure what
solved it for me but I think it only affected my intraday charts. When I would
change the periodicity from say 5 mins to 30 minutes (or something like that) I
would get that message. I figured the data/smart chart/whatever was damaged,
possibly caused by the numorous crashes that occured on my previous machine.  I
think I finally ended up deleting all the securities/data that were affected
since it wasn't something I needed to save anyway.  A little drastic, but I was
getting frustrated.  Seems to me there was a thread on this subject some time
ago and there may have been a good solution, but I really don't remember.  I zip
thru e-mails pretty fast these days.  Good luck.
Ken
--
mailto:wander@xxxxxxxx