Re: Warning: Dow at top of channel.

On Thu, 15 Apr 1999 13:23:15 +0200, A.J. Maas wrote:

>Wouldn't you think that 12.000 (11896) is currently be a more precise
>Channel Top?
What is the three-line (blue) indicator on your chart?  A Raff
Channel?

One difference I see is that you draw your channel back farther than
mine, resulting in a steeper channel.

Just goes to show that TA is art, not science.  I can't tell, yet,
which channel is better.

>The attached chart is Monthly and Relational Relative (eg all price moves
>are equaly calculated + displayed).
My chart is weekly, and the vertical axis is logarithmic (same as
yours).