RE: CANSLIM

>From www.investors.com:

C-A-N S-L-I-M
The seven characteristics found in the top performing stocks of the last
forty-five years are:

C Current Quarterly Earnings  A company should show increases in recent
quarterly earnings per share of at least 25%.
A Annual Earnings  A company's three, four or five year annual earnings per
share growth rate should exceed 25%.
N New Highs, New Product, New Management  Buy when a stock is hitting a new
price high, and as it emerges from a period of price consolidation or base
building. Look for newer companies with new products or services and
improving sales.
S Shares Outstanding  Look for companies with a total number of shares
outstanding between 5 and 30 million.
L Leaders vs. Laggards  Buy top performing leading stocks in leading
industry groups, and avoid laggard performers.
I Institutional Sponsorship  Buy stocks owned by at least one quality
institution.
M Market Direction  Analyze the condition of the general market daily to
determine its direction.