From: Tracy Mickley <tmickley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 10 April 1999 06:24
Subject: regular vs pro differences?

Pardon what I'm sure has been asked before....
What is the difference between the regular Metastock and the Pro version
other than real time and the ability to optimise money stops? Any additional
functions or expanded programability?

BTW, I found it a bit quirky to pay $350 for a program only to have a
'teaser' option (money stop optimise) tell me it was only available in the
Pro version. Anyone else think this is bush league?