OT4.0

The problems are so serious and massive and so non-fixable that Nirvana is
issuing a "... replacement CD to all of our customers who received (OT4.0)
Release 1. ..."

This is one sick puppy!

Aside from all of the technical and compatibility problems ... this is at
max ... an $8US upgrade value for the end-of-day trader.

But if you want glitz and glamour ... and "... far exceeding my 2% per day
return
using the program - managing risk by trading during the day..." this is your
program!

No indicator or indicator accessibility improvements are evident nor appear
to be planned.

Best regards

Walter