Omnitrader, what is your experience?

Hi,

Need yr help on this.

How do you find Omnitrader's sales personal, whom do you deal
with, and how do you find him/her.  Can you recommend me one
that Ican email to?

If you have purchase Omnitrader, do you find it useful in your quest
to make money from the stockmarket.

A friend who writes his own program told me that most software are
always after the facts, that is the events has already start and you
get into the game late.

His software pick stocks that are about to rise, depending on what
happen during the day .. and  base on what happen he then buy
his share.

I lok forward to heasr your view onn this.

BTW, is there a mailing list that isOMNITRADER specific?

Thanks

FOO Say How
Singapore

PS:  If there is an OMNITRADER (or metastock) user in Singapore
reading this, I do want to talk to you!

FOO SAY HOW When Where Who Why
Singapura - The Lion City