All 89 requested copies of my Enhanced Raff Channels Expert sent

Dear List Users

I've just a few minutes ago managed to send out all 89 copies of my
Expert that were so far requested.  Sorry it took so long, I had to
configure my laptop's e-mail and arrange a few other things.  I
purposely sent each copy out as a separate message to each requestor, in
order to protect the privacy of you e-mail addresses.  Maybe it doesn't
matter to some of you, but it does to me, so I was happy to do it the
long way.

Mike Robb was kind enough to offer $5 for the copy, and admittedly $5 *
89 = $445 is nothing to sneeze at, but I believe in giving what I offer,
so no fee is required of any of you.  Your good will is sufficient.

A reminder, if you happen to call Equis for support and get me, please
don't think me rude if I have to tell you I cannot discuss my work with
you.  It is part of my "avoid conflict of interest" agreement with my
employer.

If you have questions about my Expert or my article, please direct them
either to OnWord@xxxxxxxx or rwhman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  If any of you
requested my Expert and did not receive it, please send me a note to one
of these two e-mail addresses.

My best to each of you,

Robert B. McKinnon