Regarding my ERRC Expert, Please forgive delay

To all those who have requested my Enhanced Raff Channels Expert:

I have been literally swamped with requests.  81 is the count as of this
moment.  It is going to take me a good deal of time to get these all out
to you, but I promise I will make it as quickly as possible.  You should
have it before Monday evening (Mountain Time).

Just one note to those who have requested it without reading my article
in the Nov '98 Issue of Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities
(TASC).  The Expert is not written to give buy and sell signals.  It
only color-codes the price bars to identify their relative Williams%R
status, so that placing the Enhanced Raff Regression Channel (ERRC,
please pronounce "ERRC" like "Eric") is made a easier.  You will get the
gist of the technique described in my article in the Commentary page of
the Expert, however, I highly recommend you try to get your hands on a
back issue from TASC.  The article does a better job of describing what
I do.

Robert B. McKinnon