Re: ASCII to charts

At 03:38 AM 01/04/99 -0800, you wrote:

>What format are your data files in, e.g. ticker,date,open,high,low,close.vol?
>The import facility is under Tools|Convert... but you need to make sure
>your data is correctly formatted before importing.

It's very strange...I've tried the Convert function setting the source as
ASCII, destination as MetaStock; I get a conversion report and I can see
the the chart icon for the security when I open it in the Downloader (in
fact I can open it in the Downloader as a spreadsheet) but I don't get the
chart icon in Meta.  Am I missing another step after the conversion? The
format of my data files are .txt using ticker,date,high,low,close,volume.

thx
Lorena