Free data

I just can't help it.  I'm just getting such a kick out of learning more
about this sweet little program that wasn't even mentioned in TASC bonus
issue.

Guy Tann - have you checked out the power of their ESPL to get your trading
system coded into a charting package?  I'm only skimming the surface at this
point but it's similar to PASCAL or BASIC and compiled rather than
interpreted.

Chuck
---

FREE commodity data
These exchanges post daily data for their symbols at the following Internet
addresses.
http://www.barchart.com/cme/cmedta.htm
http://www.cbot.com/mri/botdta.htm
http://www.nymex.com/futures/index.html

Use your Internet browser to go to these addresses, and click on the link
for daily data. Click on the month, year and day links. Use the Internet
browser menu to Edit | Select All, then Edit | Copy to copy the data set to
the clipboard.

In Ensign Windows, select File | File Manager | Import ASCII Data. Paste the
clipboard into the Import form by clicking on the Paste button. In the Fomat
box, select CME/CBOT Data or NYMEX/COMEX. These predefined formats are used
to import daily commodity data obtained from the Internet. Now, click on the
Convert button, followed by clicking the Merge button.