Re: Historical dividends & splits

Yahoo Finance will furnish this information.  I access by entering the
symbol, requesting a one day detailed chart, then (at the bottom of the
screen) click dividends.  You will then be asked to enter the date range,
again check dividends, then GO.  Very good site.  There may be an easier
way, but I have not found it.

Al Taglavore