Re: Weekly moving avg on Daily chart

Adam,

I looked at your indicators this evening and like the way you
use the BarsSince function to determine weeks on a daily
chart.  I really like that your method plots on the current
day.  What I've been using has a one day lag, which has some
drawbacks.   So.....inspired by your success I managed to get
the lag out, and the formula no longer needs to look foward.
And it plots on Mon rather than Fri.  I changed over my ma's
and it looks right.  I'll double check tomorrow and send out
the corrected stuff then.

Regards,
Ken
--