MetaStock v6.52 & QP Virtual

I am STILL having trouble with using Quotes-Plus Virtual and MetaStock v6.52 EOD.  With MS v6.5, everything's OK.  After I apply the patch, MS v6.52 starts freezing when I use Virtual data.  This freeze lasts 2 minutes and then I am able to use MS again.  Does anyone else have this problem?  I understand that QP admitted that there was a problem with Virtual and MS 6.52.  Is this correct? I don't want to export the data to MS format. Daniel.