Close Out

JimG

FWIW, I decided to close out my short position in the S&P this AM for a 41
point profit and stand aside.  I hate to pass these profits up since by
waiting until my next signal, I usually lose a bunch of these paper profits.

Since our intermediate term signal is still long (since Oct, 1998) and we
are trading against our 'trend', I thought I'd take the money and run. <G>

Went short 3/19 in AM @ 1324.  Closed short 3/23 in AM @ 1283.  Length of
trade 2 days.  ROI 50%.

This is a hard decision for me since we have always stayed in a trade until
our next signal to reverse.  We're trying to do a better job of money
management, thanks to several on this list (you know who you are, so thanks
again).

My decision was made a little easier since my brother is out of touch down
in Florida watching his son play in a tennis tournament (he's on a college
team).  <VBG>  Well, actually I could have reached him on his cell phone,
but tough! <G>

Regards

Guy