Re: Change security "use smart charts"

Yes, if I understand your question.  Once the template is applied, go to
Applications, Chart Options, uncheck smart charts.  This will automatically
check Keep Line Studies Options.  Then you can use the arrows on the bottom
of the chart tool bar or Alt+R or L arrow on keyboard.  (Much faster to use
the keyboard)

Al Taglavore