From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Guy Tann
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 1999 11:19 PM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Guy Tann: Data Vendors

Al

Per my other post (which I haven't seen posted here yet, BTW) check out page
C3 of the Money & Investing Section of the Wall Street Journal.  In the
table (The Dow Jones Averages Hour by Hour) they post both the theoretical
and the actual.  The open and the close remain the same in both cases.  We
hand post the actual from this table in our own data base.  I'm not sure if
anybody might provide it.  I think Prophet might have it, but since I
couldn't get it to work, I really don't remember.

Guy