Excel problems

Hi Jim

Glad to hear from you.

"... I also use
several different templates, each with at least two indicators up to as many
as 6 on the same chart...."

"Or, is there some plan to have separate sheets of just
indicators that can be "called" at will and applied against the sheet of
stock
data? And, if so, will you be able to "call" more than one indicator at the
same time?"

Yes ... Trade system or indicator workbooks that can be applied to any
stock, fund, etc data sheet, is one way to go, which I personally
like/prefer. Once the download workbook format / template is organized, a
lot of other stuff is ready to go.

Excel is not Metastock and we'll have to get oriented as to what approach
works best in excel. Technical analysis is only one possible workbook or
group of workbooks. Whatever happens, my goal is to make my computer(s) work
harder, I want to work smarter.

Could you post some code for indicators either as in-cell code or a print
out of your macro code, some of the guys are asking for indicator code. Any
thing you would like to contribute would be appreciated. We're all pretty
"klutzy" at this stage of development.

Thanks and Best regards

Walter