RE: separate list

Walter:

I don't understand "dangerous".. Are you referring to the macro virus or..?

I understand your stance on the "public" discussion - so I'm ok with keeping
it here - its just that others might not want to.

Have you described what you've done so far? And what remains to be done..

I've been doing quite a bit of work in Excel's VBA and would be willing to
help.

Dale