separate list

Hi Dale

Sending and receiving macros in a discussion group is too dangerous for me.
I'd be glad to hear from you privately though.

The public integration of Excel and Metastock is what I'm interested in.
There's a need to develop a basic package or system that is easily
accessible to Metastock users so that they won't have to fumble around in
the dark. Excel97 is a superior workhorse to the spreadsheets I grew up on,
even my last upgrade Excel 5.0 4 years ago.

Best regards

Walter